Walk for Autism Privacy Notice
England and Wales
Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Helpline 0303 1231113 or 01625 545745
Textline 01625 545860
The Information Commissioner’s Office – Northern Ireland, 3rd Floor, 14 Cromac Place, Belfast, BT7 2JB
Telephone: 028 9027 8757 or 0303 123 1114
Scottish Information Commissioner, Kinburn Castle, Doubledykes Road, St Andrews, Fife. KY16 9DS
Telephone: 01334 464610
- In signing up to the Walk for Autism through Funraisin’, you are consenting to sharing your data with AI for the purposes and objectives of the Walk for Autism fundraising exercise. You are also consenting to the transfer of that information to third party processors for the purpose of operating the fundraising initiative. Certain personal information will be asked for, some of which will be necessary to progress the fundraising objectives, such as your personal details, tax status etc. You should check that you are happy before you supply any information.
- AI cannot guarantee the security of that data when it leaves AI. We have, however, received some contractual assurances from Funraisin’ about how they will protect your information.
- When the fundraising venture is concluded, the personal data collected will be deleted.
Our full Privacy Notice can be found here https://www.autisminitiatives.org/privacy-statement.
- You have the right to know what personal information is held about you and/or request that it be deleted or destroyed, at any time.
- If you believe the information we hold on you is incorrect, you can request to have it amended.
- You can ask that the information is deleted although this will not always possible.
- If you have concerns you can contact us to have the matter investigated:
Anne MacRandal, Autism Initiatives NI, Linden House, Beechill Business Park, 96 Beechill Road, Belfast, BT8 7QN. firstname.lastname@example.org. 02890 699130.
If you are subsequently unhappy with how we have dealt with your concern, you can complain to:
Isle of Man:
Isle of Man Information Commissioner, P.O. Box 69, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1EQ
Telephone: +44 1624 693260