Cycle for Autism - Privacy Notice
- In signing up to the Cycle for Autism through Funraisin’, you are consenting to sharing your data with Autism Initiatives Group for the purposes and objectives of the Cycle for Autism fundraising exercise. You are also consenting to the transfer of that information to third party processors for the purpose of operating the fundraising initiative. Certain personal information will be asked for, some of which will be necessary to progress the fundraising objectives, such as your personal details, tax status etc. You should check that you are happy before you supply any information.
- Autism Initiatives Group cannot guarantee the security of that data when it leaves Autism Initiatives Group. We have, however, received some contractual assurances from Funraisin’ about how they will protect your information.
- When the fundraising venture is concluded, the personal data collected will be deleted.
Our full Privacy Notice can be found here https://www.autisminitiatives.org/privacy-statement.
- You have the right to know what personal information is held about you and/or request that it be deleted or destroyed, at any time.
- If you believe the information we hold on you is incorrect, you can request to have it amended.
- You can ask that the information is deleted although this will not always possible.
- If you have concerns you can contact us to have the matter investigated:
If you are subsequently unhappy with how we have dealt with your concern, you can complain to:
England and Wales
Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Textline: 01625 545860
The Information Commissioner’s Office – Northern Ireland, 3rd Floor, 14 Cromac Place, Belfast, BT7 2JB
Scottish Information Commissioner, Kinburn Castle, Doubledykes Road, St Andrews, Fife. KY16 9DS
Telephone: 01334 464610
Data Protection Commission, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland
Fax +353 57 868 4757
Isle of Man
Isle of Man Information Commissioner, P.O. Box 69, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1EQ
Telephone: 01624 693260